Username: Password:
Forum / Spam / Chaos / Thoughts /
Page [1]
UltraChimp
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0001


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

Life is good.
I think we take life too much for granted.
Malfunctions in our behavior are fine, and as humans we make mistakes.
When looking at it, some mistakes are worse then others.
Like, much worse, we always need to look at these.
And this brings me to my actual point.


* Malfunction leprechaun jug


The war continues, Malfunction





--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Malfunction
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0002


-Stats-
Rank: Moderator
Profession: Programmer
Level: 1
Posts: 26 (35% Spam)
XP: 43

-Medals-
Crew
Pro status
V2 Member


That's some cute poetry there ultrachimp

Here, I have some for you:

Roses are DUUUURRRRNNNN
Violets are DUUUURRRRNNNN
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN


--------------------
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN
UltraChimp
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0003


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

That's sweet.

I made something for you too.

Once upon a time there was a dance called the jig.
The Irish jig.
Then malfunction ruined it.
JUUGG.
JUUUUG.
JUUUUUGG.

* Malfunction leprechaun jug


I hope you love it.


--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Malfunction
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0004


-Stats-
Rank: Moderator
Profession: Programmer
Level: 1
Posts: 26 (35% Spam)
XP: 43

-Medals-
Crew
Pro status
V2 Member


That's so sweet ultrachimp! You made that for me? I DO love it.

Here's my present to you:


Uploader id #299
image
Url:
SBcode:


--------------------
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN
UltraChimp
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0005


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

You shouldn't have!
I love it!

Hey i made something myself, for you!



I hope you adore it!


--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Malfunction
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0006


-Stats-
Rank: Moderator
Profession: Programmer
Level: 1
Posts: 26 (35% Spam)
XP: 43

-Medals-
Crew
Pro status
V2 Member


That's an important public service announcement. Many people have made that mistake with such devastating effects as mild embarrassment. However, even with your efforts to prevent such occurrences, it's fairly clear that the words are extremely similar and even highly learned scholars will continue to get it wrong.

Very different from highly inexcusable mistakes in language such as the extremely obscure mis-typing of "burn" to DUUUURRRNNNN. It is of worldwide importance that we work to prevent cases like this because, while rare, they can be incredibly devestating.

As such, I have made another vital PSA to prevent the spread of malignant DUUUUURRRRRN:

Uploader id #300
image
Url:
SBcode:


--------------------
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN
UltraChimp
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0007


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

As I do see your premise, and see how you were able to get to these conclusion, i have to stop you there. Even scholars are able to understand that a jug is not a jig.
So not being able to change and determine these two when saying "leprechaun jug" is bad. Leprechaun jug could just be a leprechaun type jug, not a dance type of a leprechaun.

When looking at how making the mistake of durn and burn, we could see easily that durn is a typing mistake, since it's not a really word. But Jug is a really word, so the confusion is easy.

So please, stop these * Malfunction leprechaun jug
For the greater of mankind.

Please, remember
image


--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Malfunction
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0008


-Stats-
Rank: Moderator
Profession: Programmer
Level: 1
Posts: 26 (35% Spam)
XP: 43

-Medals-
Crew
Pro status
V2 Member


While your sentiment is true, I must disagree. The fact is that the phrase "leprechaun jug" is as common as the phrase "the".

To prove this point, I conducted some sophisticated investigative journalism. Here's some of the results:

<Malfunction> it's true that one or twice in your life you've accidentally said the phrase "leprechaun jug" right?
<Malfunction> say yes
<mesmay> er
<mesmay> yes
<mesmay> because corn
<Malfunction> THANKS


<Malfunction> wait pepper quickly say "I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG"
<Malfunction> "OFTEN"
<Malfunction> THIS IS IMPORTANT
<Malfunction> SAY IT
<Pepper> I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG
<Pepper> FUCKING SPELLING
<Pepper> OFTEN
<Pepper> I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG
<Pepper> OFTEN

As you can see, many prominent members of this community frequently and shamelessly confuse the two terms. In fact, throughout history famous and scholarly individuals have confused them. Here are some direct quotes:

"I love me some leprechaun jugs mmm"
~ Oscar Wilde

"When we win this war, we shall all celebrate with hearty Irish jugs. Jugs. juuuugs."
~ Winston Churchill

"Ireland is the jug-center of the world"
~ Rumplestiltskin


DURN however is, as you say, not even a word, and never EVER confused.


--------------------
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN
UltraChimp
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0009


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

There are multiple things which are wrong with your statement.
First of, you say my previous sentiment was true, but you did not agree. This does not make sense, if it was true, then you would have to agree. That means your next statement is false, since you disagree with the truth.

Secondly, it seems as if your "journalism" has been forged. You are leading the witnesses.

<Malfunction> it's true that one or twice in your life you've accidentally said the phrase "leprechaun jug" right?
<Malfunction> say yes
<mesmay> er
<mesmay> yes
<mesmay> because corn
<Malfunction> THANKS

You openly tell this client to "say yes", forcing us to believe that you had guns and leprechaun jugs at the time, forcing him to say yes. We can additionally see this by the "er" he made.


<Malfunction> wait pepper quickly say "I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG"
<Malfunction> "OFTEN"
<Malfunction> THIS IS IMPORTANT
<Malfunction> SAY IT
<Pepper> I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG
<Pepper> FUCKING SPELLING
<Pepper> OFTEN
<Pepper> I SAY LEPRECHAUN JUG
<Pepper> OFTEN

This time you openly tell him in capital letters to say "I say leprechaun jug". Additionally, you shout at him to say this, forcing us to believe you had guns and leprechaun jugs at the time, forcing him to say it. The victim is confused, afraid when he gets a spelling wrong, pleading so you don't shoot them.

And some of your "direct quotes" maybe true, but you don't mention the other quotes from historical names:

"Britain, as a nation, will durn our enemies!"
-Winston Churchill

"A house durned against itself cannot stand."
-Abraham Lincoln

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

"Obviously, the big bang was caused by a durn, this caused the universe. This is the most obvious reason for the universe and could be the may reason"
-Stephen Hawking

"DURN DURN DURN DURN DUUUURRRRRNNN!"
-Some random guy across my street.

As you can see, there are so many more quotes by famous men over the years and in the past to do with durn.

Jug is never confused, only by you.
Durn is used all the time in our life and in the past.



--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Pepper
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0010


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Artist
Level: 1
Posts: 19 (11% Spam)
XP: 41

-Medals-
No awards

LEPRECHAUN JUGS

image

amidoingitrite?


--------------------
sup.
Malfunction
Posted: 14-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0011


-Stats-
Rank: Moderator
Profession: Programmer
Level: 1
Posts: 26 (35% Spam)
XP: 43

-Medals-
Crew
Pro status
V2 Member


"You say my previous sentiment was true, but you did not agree. This does not make sense, if it was true, then you would have to agree. That means your next statement is false, since you disagree with the truth."

There's a distinct difference between agreeing with a sentiment and agreeing with a point. What that phrase essentially means is "you're completely wrong, but I like the cut of your jig". I'm perfectly allowed to tear you down following a sentence like that. This just serves to illustrate your complete lack of understanding of the subtle art of language.

As for the investigative journalism, you once again show your ignorance in the field. The use of guns and leprechaun jugs to procure the truth is accepted and even encouraged as an element of good investigative journalism. As I have a PHD in psychoneuraljournology I can tell you that this is high quality journalism and should be taken completely at face value and not questioned whatsoever.

As for your other historical "quotes", those are actually taken completely out of context to be used for your own means. This is the super-baddest number 1 never do rule of journalism.

Here are the unabridged quotes:

"Britain, as a nation, will durn our enemies around and fuck them in the ass!"
-Winston Churchill
<Source>

> Clearly a different pronunciation of the word "turn" rather than "burn". Churchill had a bad cold that day. This argument is only relevant to the misspelling of "burn" to "durn". All other durns are benign.


"A household goldurn leaned against itself cannot stand."
-Abraham Lincoln
<Sauce>


> This one is an obvious forgery. Lincoln was obviously talking about golden urns - commonly abbreviated to goldurn - and there was no intention of durning at all.


"Ultrachimp is a jew."
-Albert Einstein
<Saus>

> OK so this one was only slightly changed. I'll let you have it, but bear in mind Einstein was renowned for being a complete fucking idiot.

"Obviously, the big bang was caused by a durn, this caused the universe. This is the most obvious reason for the universe and could be the may reason"
-Stephen Hawking

> Ha ha nice try. Upon further research I have found that this was, in fact, a prank played not minutes ago by a mysterious individual who swapped the word "jew" for "durn" on his talkinator. I'd be willing to bet that was, in fact, Ultrachimp. He has since retracted those statements and instead issued the following press statement:

"The word DURN is uber gay and anybody who says it, intentionally or not, is uber gay. Wait does that make me gay?"
-Stephen Hawking
<Sores>


"DURN DURN DURN DURN DUUUURRRRRNNN!"
-Some random guy across my street.

> You've provided no sources for this quote and my mum told me anecdotal evidence is not acceptable in an argument, which gives me the right to completely ignore this quote.



To finalize my argument I present to you Exhibit gAy: Pepper's post. Using techniques I picked up during my Super-PHD in Coolology (M.D.) such as thermowatchular analysis and spectral goatology of the image, I have determined that Leprechaun Jugs are, in fact, super cool. By extension that means that saying Leprechaun Jugs is actually a super cool mistake to make.

However, DUUURNN is in fact one of the least cool mistakes you can ever make. Here is a scientific article explaining the matter:

image

I rest my case.


--------------------
<ultrachimp> DUUUURRRRNNNN
UltraChimp
Posted: 15-07-12' (8 years ago)
Post #0012


-Stats-
Rank: Member
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
Posts: 17 (47% Spam)
XP: 31

-Medals-
No awards

NO, YOU DID NOT ENCOURAGE. That is a simple lie, good sir. I disagree with everything you say. first you tell us your "encouragements" to people when you obviously had leprechaun jugs and guns to force the victims into submissions, but then you continued to tweek my quotes I got by hand! Lying to us all! Your so called "Super PhD" is a lie! And my mum told me lying is bad!

AND YOUR GOD DAMN "LEPRECHAUN JUGS". LEPRECHAUN JUGS ARE OBVIOUSLY THE JUGS OF A FAT GOD DAMN LEPRECHAUNS. DO NOT LIE ABOUT THIS, MALFUNCTION. THESE ARE LEPRECHAUN JUGS.
image
THAT IS A FULL PROPER ILLUSTRATION FOR LEPRECHAUN JUGS, NOT SOME ATTRACTIVE FEMALE PRETENDING TO BE A GOD DAMN LEPRECHAUN FOR YOU TO "BOOST THE COOL".
WHAT'S AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW?
A FAT F****ING LEPRECHAUN SHAKING HIS DAMN LEPRECHAUN JUGS WHICH ARE SO OVERWHELMINGLY LARGE THEY MAKE THE GOD DAMN POT OF GOLD LOOK LIKE TWO F****ING CENTS. THERE ARE YOUR LEPRECHAUN JUGS, A FAT GUY AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW AND IS PROBABLY ON SOME KIND OF REGISTER, DANCING AROUND SHAKING THOSE GOD DAMN JUGS.
THEY ARE NOT COOL.
DURN IS COOL.
image
LOOK AT THE BEAST WITH YOUR EYES. I WILL DURN YOU. YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING AND LIES WILL LOSE THIS, MALFUNCTION.




oh and also.
<Erin> durns are cooler than leprechaun jugs
http://www.damnlol.com/your-argument-is-invalid-5200.html


--------------------
* Malfunction leprechaun jug
Page [1]
Forum / Spam / Chaos / Thoughts /
SupperBas[dot]com - site of power - SB
There are currently 4 visitors online