Level: 5
XP: 1264

-Medals-
Crew
Founder
V1 Member
V2 Member

Hey Guys,

This weekend I will be on vacation for about two weeks!
In the meanwhile Killerkb will step in and act on my behalf =]

For those who are interested I will be going to the south of France, a district called the Ardeche. I guess I have internet there so I should be able to check out the site at least once a week but because I am not sure KB will be in control!

As for SB Soldier, I know we have been kind of quiet about the progress.... we want to keep it a bit of a secret project ;)
But I can announce that I started with the coding stage =D Which means there is a possibility that this project might actually get launched ;) hehe
So stay tuned!

We probably gonna have a beta test before the official launch so if you're interested please send me a PM, for those who already sent me a PM you don't need to do it again!
Keep in mind that if there is going to be a Beta, we will select a limited number of users so sending me a PM doesn't mean you automatically get in the beta!

Then one last thing.
If you got any ideas on how to improve the site e.g. have a more advanced PM system (then please explain in detail what you want so for instance a outbox, possibility to save drafts etc.)
Or anything else that you think this will help the site or might be a good or cool idea if it gets implemented please send me a PM
If you don't have an account or prefer email then feel free to drop me an email at supperbas@crew.supperbas.com

See you guys in a couple of weeks!
GL@KKB =]

-supperbas

--------------------
SupperBas[dot]Com
- site of power -
killerkb
Posted: 10-08-11' (8 years ago)
Post #0002

-Stats-
Profession: Animator
XP: 1057

-Medals-
Co-Founder
Crew
Pro status
V1 Member
V2 Member

I'll try to check the forum at least once a day.
We'll manage around here, don't you worry!

Have a nice vacation, man. We'll see each other soon enough.

And to those who DO get into the beta', this doesn't mean you'll automatically be selected for a crew position. But I think that's pretty logical.

Cheers!

--------------------
Animator / Voice Actor
supperbas
Posted: 03-09-11' (8 years ago)
Post #0003

-Stats-
Profession: Programmer
XP: 1264

-Medals-
Crew
Founder
V1 Member
V2 Member

Jup you're right KB, so everyone keep that in mind.

Also I am back again =] Hope to be able to give some updates on SB Soldiers soonish!

--------------------
SupperBas[dot]Com
- site of power -
Page [1]
Forum / SB[dot]com / Announcements / Vacation & SB Soldiers /
SupperBas[dot]com - site of power - SB
There are currently 3 visitors online