Posted: 16-01-10' (12 years ago)
Post #0001

-Stats-
Profession: Member
Level: 1
XP: 26

-Medals-
No awards

Hello. I've had this problem before, uploading to supperbas back before the official release. My computer hates anything that brings pleasure, and one of those things is easy uploading. I'm unable to upload anything in any browser if I'm using the "standard" uploader.
Some uploaders have an option to use the "old" or "bulk" uploader, and those work fine. But the ones with the little loadbar on the screen never work. The bar gets to 100% and then nothing ever happens, no matter how long I wait. The file I'm trying to upload is only 8kb so it's not a filesize issue either.
Now as I mentioned earlier, I've had this problem with SB before, and Bas told me to use the Internet Explorer uploader and it worked. Alas there is no button to do so on the edit profile page, and I wanna set an avatar lol.

supperbas
Posted: 16-01-10' (12 years ago)
Post #0002

-Stats-
Profession: Programmer
Level: 5
XP: 1264

-Medals-
Crew
Founder
V1 Member
V2 Member

Hey Spfy,

Really weird why this stuff ain't working :S
Please send me a PM when you've time, so I can look for a fix (I would need you to run some tests and give me the result!)

I'm really sorry for the hassle though, if you want me to upload things in the meanwhile please send me a PM and I'll take care of it!

so yeah please contact me so we can look for a solution here =]

-supperbas

ONLY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF YOU'VE A SIMILAR PROBLEM AND YOU HAVE THIS EVERY TIME!

--------------------
SupperBas[dot]Com
- site of power -
Graphical
Posted: 21-01-10' (12 years ago)
Post #0003

-Stats-
Profession: Animator
Level: 1
XP: 32

-Medals-
No awards

this happens to me.

I've uploaded my animation, and the loading bar got stuck in 100%. I refreshed the page, and it took me to a blank page. and it crash my browser.

you should try to fix these errors and bugs, supperbas =]

--------------------
Nah just kidding.
Page [1]
Forum / SB[dot]com / Report / Uploading /
SupperBas[dot]com - site of power - SB
There is currently 1 visitor online